How to sign up for the PERT
Please follow the directions below provided by IRSC: Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Below please find the links to the testing appointments. Space and times are very limited due to social distancing. Also, if students exhibit any COVID symptoms, we will have to ask them to leave the testing center. They have to wear their face masks the entire time. Students will have to sign a questionnaire affirming they do not have COVID and have not been in contact with anyone with COVID.
We also offer the option for students to test at home. We have had several students take it.
To take the PERT test from home, please go to this link https://irsc.formstack.com/forms/pert_testing_request and fill out the information.
Students should have a desktop computer or laptop to make sure it meets the technical requirements to take the Remote P.E.R.T. online. The test cannot be taken on a tablet, iPad or cell phone.
· Operating System – Windows 8 or higher. MAC OS 10.11 or higher. Chrome OS
· Power System – Dual-core 2.4 Ghz CPU, 2 GB Ram or better. Intel Processor 2 GB Ram or better
· Internet Access- Stable internet connect. Speed: 1.5 Mbps download/750 Kbps upload
· Internet Browser – Google Chrome
· Webcam – 400 x 300 resolution or greater
· Microphone – Integrated or external USB device
· A private testing room or area with no distractions or other people. Make sure you have a clear work area (removal of all books, papers, notebooks, calculators, etc. unless specifically permitted for your exam), sufficient lighting, and there is no background noise.
To take the test in person, select which campus and click on the Calendly links.
Massey Campus—Fort Pierce
3209 Virginia Avenue
Fort Pierce FL 34981
2400 S.E. Salerno Road
Stuart, FL 34997
Dixon Hendry Campus—Okeechobee
2229 N.W. 9th Avenue
Okeechobee, FL 34972
Mueller Campus—Vero Beach
6155 College Lane
Vero Beach, FL 32966
Pruitt Campus—Port St. Lucie
500 N.W. California Blvd.
Port St. Lucie, FL 34986